Cryptocurrency service platform, COBINHOOD on Thursday launched apps for Apple and Android users, offering fast, free trading capabilities for mobile users. The company, which uses NFL star Richard Sherman to promote its brand, said, in a press release, that its proprietary order-matching engine can now process millions of orders with “sub-millisecond latency”, achieving a real-time trading experience for mobile users.
COBINHOOD also provides a range of underwriting services for upcoming Initial Coin Offerings (ICO), including consulting and smart contract code review, alongside legal and marketing support. The company said eSports blockchain venture, J Token is ready to begin its Initial Equity Offering (IEO) on March 13, and that it had underwritten an ICO for CyberMiles’s e-commerce platform, which completed fundraising in 24 hours.
Future plans for the company’s exchange, which has over 40 coins and launched in December 2017 after a USD 40 million Ethereum ICO, include more financial derivatives and services, such as crypto assets trading with stocks, commodity, market indexes, and futures, COBINHOOD said in its press release.
“The essence of real-time trading made establishing a premiere mobile app to access the COBINHOOD exchange and cryptocurrency trading a natural next step for our business model,” said Wei-Ning Huang, CTO and Co-founder of COBINHOOD, in a statement. “Part of pioneering an accessible and zero-trading-fee exchange was a responsibility to give our users the ability to trade from anywhere at any given time. Our traders will be able to take advantage of any trends while identifying new opportunities to grow their portfolio.”
COBINHOOD describes itself as a next-generation cryptocurrency service platform and home to the world’s first zero-fee, high-frequency cryptocurrency trading platform. The company was founded by Popo Chen, the original founder of ’17 Media’, with the intention of shaping future economies by creating a financial center for the blockchain era.
For more information, visit the company’s website: https://cobinhood.com/home
- Vaultbank Beta Launch Puts Tokens and Funds on One Exchange – March 5, 2018
- COBINHOOD Rolls Out Mobile Apps for High Speed Trading – March 5, 2018
- TrustedHealth Plans ICO to Democratize Access to Medical Specialists – March 2, 2018
- Overstock’s tZERO Rejigs ICO Plans Amid SEC Probe – March 1, 2018
- Harbor Urges ICO Issuers to Embrace R-Token as Standard and Close US Regulatory Gap – March 1, 2018
- Crypto Will Be Massive for Online Gaming: Survey – March 1, 2018
- E-Sports Streamer Play2Live Broadcasts First Crypto Prize Tournament – March 1, 2018
- VeganNation Launches Sharing Economy Token Presale – February 28, 2018
- VC Fund Erne Ventures Shifts From Gaming to Blockchain – February 28, 2018
- Blockchain App Development Platform Lisk Relaunches in Berlin – February 28, 2018
- Dubai Launches Blockchain Pilot for Academic Records – February 27, 2018
- High Street Crypto Payments Within Two Years: Report – February 26, 2018
- Cross-Blockchain Lending Platform, Lendingblock, Counts Down to ICO Presale – February 26, 2018
- Blockchain Video-on-Demand Startup Inks Industry Agreements – February 23, 2018